3 weeks professional practice at school







    Wow 😮😮😮, three weeks as a practicum teacher at school has flown by so fast! It's been such a whirlwind of emotions, experiences, and growth. I've learned so much about myself, my teaching style, and the incredible impact that educators have on their students.


😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

One of the biggest emotions I've felt during this time is overwhelming gratitude. I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with such amazing students and to learn from the experienced educators around me. It's been a privilege to be a part of the learning and growth of these young minds and to witness their enthusiasm for education.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

There have definitely been some moments of self-doubt and uncertainty, as well. It's been challenging to navigate the dynamics of the classroom, to manage behavior, and to find my voice as a teacher. But through these challenges, I've also found a strength and resilience within myself that I didn't know I had.


😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

I've also experienced a deep sense of fulfillment and joy. Seeing my students engage with the material, ask thought-provoking questions, and grow in their knowledge has been incredibly rewarding. I've felt a sense of purpose and passion for teaching that has only been solidified through this experience.



💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Overall, these past three weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've grown so much as a person and as a future educator, and I can't wait to see where this journey takes me. I'm feeling a mixture of excitement, nervousness, and determination as I move forward in this career. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

NOW HERE I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME PICTURES FROM MY PRACTICE PERIOD TO KEEP THEM AS A CHERISHED MEMORY.




DEAR FOLLOWERS, SEE YOU SOON IN MY VACATION BLOG POSTS. BYE BYE, DEARS, ALWAYS STAY TUNED👀💖.


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The mausoleum of Khoja Muhammad Boboyi Samosiy

Indian style monument🤩

Muhammad Orif Revgariy