Indian style monument🤩

 Hii, everybody!🤗🤗🤗🤗Aren’t you bored without me? I know that you are looking forward to my today’s blog. Let’s gooooo!✈️✈️✈️



Today we visited the unusual historical monument of Old Bukhara City, Chor Minor🤩. Actually it is a madrasah built in 19th century. I have seen the picture of the monument several times before when I was at school and all I know about it was that it was built in Indian style and this fact had aleady made me interested to see this monument🤔🤔.



I have learnt some facts about the monument and found out that it is quite close to Lyabi-Khauz complex, but I didn’t know about the location clearly🤦. Then I took a taxi and reached my destination, however I should mention that if I hadn’t taken a taxi at that time, I would have got lost in the streets (in Uzbek “jin ko’cha”) of Bukhara.😂😂😂😂

When I arrived at the destination , I was really surprised that the building was so enormous and high. Whenever I see the picture of Chor Minor , I have never thought about its size and it was much bigger than I expected😲😲😲.



The second thing I was surprised that girls, Vazira, Munisa and Nigina, were talking with strange man at the time I reached🧐. And I had no idea about who he was, then after I had seen him I noticed that he was a tourist from China and girls were telling him about the whole history of the madrasah👏👏👏👏.



During the trip Munisa and Mohira were guides for us. And both of them gave all information about the monument👌. I listened really carefully because the information wasn’t general which we can find and learn in google. They told the origin of why it was called so in detail by giving evidence both factually and with some assumptions.






The part which I really liked was that if you pay attention to the way of decorating towers, you may notice the main differences. For example, Mohira told that 4 minarets resemble 4 religion and in the 1st tower the decoration was like a cross which reminds the symbol of Christianity. The second one has octagonal star which is the holy symbol of Zoroastrians and so on.



After informational speech, we did some activities and quizzes. As all the information was given, I managed to get the highest point and the site sent me a certificate which made me proud. 





All in all, the day was full of useful and new information and adventures💫. I really liked the construction of the monument and learned so many new things. Here is the video which you should watch if you want to learn about the “Unusual constructed building”.😁😉



See you! Stay with me and learn the historical places of “The pearl of the East”.



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The mausoleum of Khoja Muhammad Boboyi Samosiy

Muhammad Orif Revgariy