Trip in cold weather🤧
Helloo, everybody!👋👋🤗Are you well and I hope so. 😚😚😙
I have a question for you.🤫 Have you ever gone to trip in cold weather or have you walked in the streets of Bukhara despite getting cold?🥶🥶🥶
If you ask me, I have done so today🤧. I know that after this question you are really interested in my today’s story😁😁😁😁. Let’s begin.🤓🤓🤓
Today our destination was one of the famous shrines located in Bukhara, Piri-dastgir. Actually, I know this name because our dormitory is located in the street called “Piri-dastgir”😂😂😂. So, I thought that this is the building situated at the beginning of our street. Unfortunately I was wrong🤦🤦🤦 as usual.
I asked Munisa about the location of the monument. She told me to get off at the bus-stop of Central Pharmacy and I got off the bus one bus-stop before as usual I had to go on foot.🚶🥶
Then we together reached the mosque and drank a cup of hot coffee and felt much better🥴🥴. The mosque was really well reconstructed and current position was better than other historical monuments we had visited. 🤩🤩🤩
Our today’s guide was Oqila. And she tried to give all the information she found and did some quizzes. However, I wasn’t so satisfied with the information found from google. I think if she had tried, she would have found some legends or extra facts about the monument🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️.
There were the entrance part, minaret and the mosque. We had talked about the monument in the yard of the mosque near the entrance. There was a minaret which was not so high that it was used to challenge the muslims to pray and to do namaz by muezzin.
After the brief guide’s speech we started to shoot videos giving information in order to share with you, darlings.🤤🤗🤗🤗
The interesting fact I had learned today was that Muhammad Abdulkadir Jiilani was born in Iran and died in Iraq, Baghdad🤓🤓. What I was really wondered that why this symbolic grave was built in Bukhara. How was the Muhammad Abdulkadir Jiilani related to Bukhara?🤔🤔🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🧐🧐
All in all, the day was nice and cold👌😉🥶, however full of new information thanks to Oqila.
See you, tomorrow in new destination guys.👋👋👋👋👋 Good byeee!!!😘😘😘






Комментарии
Отправить комментарий