The most interesting trip I have been🤩
Hellooo! How are you, guys? Are you waiting me? If so, you are right! Because I have an interesting story full of adventures. Let’s goooo!
Today our visit was to one of the famous places of middle centuries, Chor Bakr memorial complex.
I and Vazira were the guides of todays trip. I knew that Vazira had been there several times, but I don’t know even the location of the place.
However, I had a little information about the complex from my schoolyears. At that times I was preparing for Olympiad in the field of history and I had learned many of the historical monuments of Bukhara.
As I was the duty, I did some researches beforehand. I and Vazira borrowed the book called “Chor Bakr” from the library of our institute. I have read the whole book and found it very interesting and useful. There were the map of the monument, some pictures, the whole history of Juybari Sheikhs and some legends.
I prepared presentation and found some facts about the monument from Google. But the most interesting thing was that both Vazira and me didn’t use any google information. Our speech were mostly based on the data in the book.
We visited there with our coursemates and presented the whole monument. And as there is an ocean of information, our activities were telling facts and doing quizzes. I hope that everyone had learned something interesting. One thing made me amazed that my activity was telling facts about the complex and some girls told information searched from Google and those data were mentioned by neither of us. It meant that they didn’t listen us and I became disappointed because both of us tried to get rid of general information and told the interesting and unique ones.
If you are really interested, here is the video of my today’s speech. Watch it and give some comments.😉😉😉
After the practice, we walked around the complex and learned about some khaziras in detail. Moreover, there were pigeons around the complex and we all fed them. I and Munisa were like a woman who was one of the character of the film “Home alone”.😂😂😂😂😂
The most interesting thing for me is that i managed to see the ostriches🤤. They were much bigger than I expected and I was really really surprise to see them.😲😲😲
All in all, I had a wonderful day🤩 and I really enjoyed. Even I wanted to visit there again as the place was so attracting. One thing I should mention about the destination it is famous as a city of dead in foreign countries. Because it consists of 25 khaziras which includes from 5 to 20-25 graves. So, for me it is quite scaring to visit alone.👻👻👻
That is brief about today’s trip. If you want such adventures I strongly recommend you to visit “The city of dead”😆😆😆. See you tomorrow!









Mohinur your today's blog as well as your speech are extremely informative and interesting. You could give that atmosphere of pleasure when you are holding birds, astonishing feelng when you see ostriches, anger when listeners do not follow your speech and a fear of visiting the place of deads. Besides, you have made research taking a book from the library not searching google where given just genereal information. Bravo.
ОтветитьУдалить