Amazing 5th trip🤩
Hello, everybody!🤗
Are you ready to read about a trip full of adventures😁🤩?
So, let's begin🚶♀🚶♀🚶♀.
Today we arranged to visit to the last dome Toqi Telpakfurushon which was I liked the most🥰🥰🥰.
What I was attracted at first visit to there was the atmosphere😇. As long as you come to the place, you can notice that the destination was the place where traders deal with the sale of headwears like telpak, chugura, embroidered headgears and many others.👍.
Our today's guides were Shahrizoda and Nigina. Shahrizoda gave some facts about Toqi Telpakfurushon and Nigina explained everything from its location, history, construction to the legends about the place👏👏👏. I really liked the speech and explanation of our guides😉😉😉😉😉.
Then, we had some quizzes based on facts and made by Shahrizoda. I managed to get the 3rd place as I didn't understand one question properly.
Then I said that I had bought telpak there with my grandad a few years ago, but anyone didn't rely😂😂😂😂.
The next activity was organized by Niginaa☺️. Everyone knows that she is really creative and the activity was also interestingly amazing👍😁
We all divided to 3 groups, and I was the member of the 1st group with Vazira, Malika and Muborak😀😀😀.
The first task was to find the answer to the question from the place related to the answer. And our question was the initial name of Toqi Telpakfurushon. It was easy to find the answer, because one of the small shops deals with selling books, so we did the first task easily. Then we came and answered to the three main questions, then became the winners 🏆🏆🥇
To sum up, I learned so many information about Toqi Telpakfurushon and at the end I prepared video to share what I learned with you🫶🫶🫶🫶








Комментарии
Отправить комментарий