4th day trip🤩
Good day, everybody! 👋👋
Are you bored? If so, right now be ready for reading about an interesting trip story by me.😉😉😉⭐
You know that it is the 4th day of our practice and we continued to learn about domes in Bukhara.⭐ Today our destination was “Taqi Zargaron” which was famous for its size and history.
First of all, I should mention that my day started with a new adventure.🧐🧐 A day ago, Vazira explained me the location of three domes and I was sure to find the right place today. Unfortunately, I got confused that I came through the Taqi Sarrofon and I thought that this is the 2nd dome, so it is Taqi Zargaron🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️. The funniest thing was that even I didn’t read the written description which was on the building.😅😅😅 Then I phoned Vazira and asked surprisingly about why anyone hadn’t come yet. Then she laughed at me and explained the destination again😆🤦. After that, I had a look to the written name of the building in the entrance. The place was Toqi Telpakfurushon🙆.
Then I came to the dome and our today’s guides Aziza and Shaxina gave us an ocean of information about the “Toq”. I had read the information that Toqi Zargaron was the biggest of three domes and it was really noticeable.
According to the meaning, there was sold jewelry at that times and I tried to look for jewelry made using old technology, but I couldn’t find. Instead, there were small shops which sells souvenirs and traditional Uzbek clothes.
After we had acquainted with the history, construction and usage of the dome, Shaxina did an activity which helped to revise all the information we learned. As well, Aziza had made an interesting matching game which took some time to do. I really liked both activities and tried to be active.
When it comes to my impression about Toqi Zargaron, I was attracted by the construction and design of the monument. There were not much decoration but it was the most complex dome according to its structure. To the legends, Abdulla Khan 2 built this dome, it was successful and then the building of domes was supported.
After the trip, I took a video about Toqi Zargaron in order to share with you. Here I tried to give all main information about the monument.🤓🙈
I can say that I had a wonderful day today.💫💫💫 I think that I managed to inform you about another great site of Old Bukhara City. I recommend you to come and see on your own.🤗🤗🤗
Thank you for your attention!🤗⭐





