3rd day trip🤩
Hello, everybody!
I am with you again, dears! Today I wanna tell you about an amazing trip to the monument of the Bukhara Old City which is the most well-known😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩.
It is stated that Bukhara is the pearl of the East.💛 I am becoming sure that the statement is definitely true during our practice. Every time we go somewhere I am discovering new information and the sides of the city which I have never known so far🤩🤩🤩. As well, today, during our 3rd trip to one of the famous monument of the Old Bukhara city. The destination was to the “Toqi Sarrofon” which is one of the famous domes.🌝
We went to the destination and, first of all, Moxinoz gave the clear and interesting information about the history, construction and the usage of the monument. Then she told a legend about the history related to the Gengizkhan.👌👌👌
The first thing which I was surprised that the “Toq” was on the way from Lyabi Khauz to Maghoki Attori mosque.🤷🏻♀️ I have walked through the monument several times, but I even didn’t realize the place was “Taqi Sarrofon”.😅
Another thing I was amazed that the monument was consisted of two parts: the bathhouse and mosque and the sight of both monument funny. Because first, I looked for the mosque around there🤔🧐, however it was in front of the bathhouse. As the mosque was decorated with New Year decorations, I didn’t recognize the place😂😂😂.
After her speech, Moxinoz gave some quizzes consists of both question and answer to us.🤐 Our task was matching the questions with answers. I was lucky and managed to get the easiest answer.😉😉😉😉
Here I tried to give brief information about the “Taqi Sarrofon” which I have learned today’s trip🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓.
I was really satisfied with the day⭐💫💫💫💫. Because today I was able to recognize another feature of the old historical city.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 As well, the next time if anyone ask me about the place, I can give a great deal of information thanks to the 3rd practice day.😍😍😍😍😍





Комментарии
Отправить комментарий