Practice makes us perfect
Everyone heard the phrase that practice makes you perfect. Yes, of course any kind of knowledge should be improved with the help of practice and then you can accept it fully. Realizing that,we started our professional practice process at school N°10 in Bukhara city near the Ark Citadel on September 14.
At school, we were welcomed by our practice head teacher Khurshida Tokhirovna. We entered the school and first of all what I liked was school environment. Each pupil greeted sincerely with us, and stared with admiration. Then, we got to know with Gulnoza Urunova who is the head teacher of our practice at school. I really liked her and her hard work. In first week, we just introduced with the teachers, classes, requirements and class environment of the school.
Next week, we were permitted to observe experienced teachers and their master classes.
During the observations, we wrote lesson analyze, learned how to moderate the class, how to make pupils interested in the lesson, how to use interactive methods correctly and made a number of notes.
For two weeks, we have been trying to teach pupils independently. Our classes were judged by professional teachers and other course mates who observed the lessons. After the each lesson we tried to get some feedbacks or advice. In terms of giving feedback, Vazirabonu Usmanjonova is the best. She always gives right feedbacks as well as some useful tips to tackle the problem existing in the class.
The class given to us was 8-"A" which one of the naughtiest but cleverest and smartest☺️. In the first lesson, with Munisa we did our best and managed to moderate the class. I explained new theme "Superlative degree of adjectives" and each pupil understood the theme easily. Then we gave the task related to the grammatical topic. Each pupil had to describe him or herself with the help of superlative adjectives and answers were really funny.
I really liked first month of the practice and realized that this honorable job requires one to be patient and mentally strong😁😁. I hope we can manage it with the help of our kind teachers.
And question for you. Do you like the practice and why?😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉







Yes, of course I really like it. You feel and be sure that being teacher is not easy.😅
ОтветитьУдалитьMoxi, It is very amazing blog. Thank you
ОтветитьУдалитьMohishka, don't worry, we can deal with it
ОтветитьУдалитьI really liked practice at school. Cos when I saw the respect and affection of my pupils towards me it made me proud of chosing this profession.
ОтветитьУдалитьI liked practice, especially when i realized teaching is interesting job
ОтветитьУдалитьWell done👍👍 and the answer to your question: I really liked the practice, because with the help practice, We can feel the real teaching profession☺️☺️☺️ to tell the truth, being teacher is not easy😑😅
ОтветитьУдалить