Chashmai Ayyub
Hi everyone 👋👋👋🐱
Welcome to my blog.
I will continue sharing my today's experiences and impressions about our visit to Chashmai Ayyub .
After having exciting time in Samanids' Mausoleum on May 23, we changed our way to another historical sightseeing near the Samanids'.
Actually I had never heard about this monument before, however I had known of the mosque named after as "Chashmai Ayyub".
Our presenter, Sevara, gave all information about its history, structure and it's exhibitions.
According to her speech, Chashmai Ayyub was as a caravanserai whish was built during several periods.
There were 3 parts built by 3 well-known rulers of Central Asia. The first part was built during the period of Karakhaniys', the second one was built by Amir Temur and the last one was by Shayboniykhan.
In the monument you can see different exhibitions like sardoba, water wheel and etc.
Sardoba- water reservoirs that were deeply buried into the ground on caravan trading roads.
Water wheel was used to bringing water to the higher grounds and was very useful especially for peasants and farmers.
Moreover, there was a water which is considered as healing in the monument.
The first day was really unforgettable for me. I had a great time as well as learning a lot of new information.
Keep on following my blog, darlings🔥🤝❤️








Комментарии
Отправить комментарий